Makes 9 Tarts
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
- 1 sheet puff pastry (1/2 package), defrosted and cut into9 3×3 inch squares
- 1/4 cup Mott’s Healthy Harvest Applesauce Granny Smith
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into tiny pieces
- 1 large apple, peeled and sliced very thin
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the puff pastry squares on a parchment, silpat or foil lined baking sheet.
- Cover each piece of puff pastry with 1 tsp of Mott’s applesauce leaving a 1/4 inch boarder.
- Place the butter in a bowl and melt (I used the microwave).
- Place the apple slices, cinnamon and honey in the bowl with the butter and toss to combine.
- Layer 6 apples on each piece of pastry.
- Drizzle the remaining juice on top of the apples.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.